Monday 28 February 2011

UPDATE OF ENVIRONMENT MODEL

I have been modeling the environment . Which will make up the majority of the opening shot.

Firstly I started creating some basic sculpture 

 The mountains were starting to come to life.

 Here I was expreminting with the first scene.

 At the moment the scene was to empty














 The environment was very mountainous, I found it easier to model my self as I knew exactly what I wanted.The poly count was also very low which would mean faster rendering later on.

 This was taken using one of the Maya camer, just a test to see how the environment could look. 

This is where the film would begin on top of the mountain.

I made some basic props which represent the Mongolian hut, the fire and the man, our first scene began here and we developed the shot and added more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment